Summary of Responsibilities
OmniByte Technologyis looking for a qualified marketingintern with strong knowledge, understanding and passion for digital and social media to drive business development and lead generation. You will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer to build brand awareness, help create and publish content that is relevant and meaningful to our clients,develop and manage marketing campaigns, evaluate success, trends and failures and recommend corrective actions.Ourintern will learn how to research/promote events and programs through various marketing tools, perform competitive analysis, and more thus gaining valuable marketing experience. The intern shouldbe well organized andbe prepared to work ina fast-paced team environment. You will finish your internship at OmniByte having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, emailand direct mailcampaigns, online promotion print, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Aids in updating social media accounts Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ with current and relevant photos, video, or other content. Use site analytics to report.
- Researches and writes content for blogs, social media sites, press releases, and case studies. Assists with print and online advertisements.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into client management systems(CRM)
- Perform analysis of marketing research and sales data
- Research, Identify and implement marketing software to create and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Completes other projects and tasks as assigned in timely fashion
- Junior or Senior undergraduate students majoring in Business, Mass Communications, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be highly organized.
- Strong ability to be flexibleand multi-task.Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Positive, professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Available for 15-20 hours per weekduring school with potential for Full-Time Summer.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, social media tools.
- Customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation software experience, graphic design and video editing a plus, but not required.