Develop and close new sales and services of our FormsPro solution directly and through partners.
Summary of Responsibilities
OmniByte Technology is a growing software company in Fargo, ND and we are hiring experienced innovators looking for a fun place to create and be challenged. As an Account Executive, you will report directly to OmniByte’s CRO and work with customers and through partners for new business development of our FormsPro solution and services. This role focuses on FormsPro using the latest technologies for business software developed in a mobile and/or cloud solution. An ideal candidate will possess strong sales, quota attainment, customer communication and presentation skills, and is passionate about problem-solving and creating solutions which help businesses run more efficiently, improve quality, and reduce costs. We are looking for those that dare to share crazy ideas and ask a lot of questions.
An Account Executive is a hungry, focused, and resilient hunter salesperson with great collaboration and sales execution skills to help grow our business through direct net new sales and services and partners.
As a new sales account executive hunting into a focused list of strategic target industries, accounts, and partners, you will be entrepreneurial in nature and excel at building pipeline, creating, and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to value-based selling, you will lead with our FormsPro mobile forms platform, integration capability and quick deployment to bring value to our customers. You will use your industry knowledge and sales expertise to identify and qualify deals, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
The role is positioned with high organizational growth potential. We are an ever-evolving business, nimble and focused to become a global software company.
Our go-to-market strategy is focused on field service / mobile workforce industries and strategic partnering for mutual success.
Sales and Business Development Activity
- Strong sales execution and continued sharpening of these skills.
- Prepare, update, own and execute the Go -To- Market Strategy for industries & partners.
- Prepare, own, and maintain Territory Plan.
- Prepare Account Plan including deal actions, mutual evaluation plans, and agreed business drivers and timelines.
- Own the end-to-end sales process including demand generation, understating customer needs, agreeing a mutual evaluation process, owning the RFI/RFP process, building a business case for change and winning business, and utilizing resources within the organization to be successful.
- Work with partners to penetrate geographies and accounts targets, creating joint sales plays that accelerate deal cycles and maximize value while providing strong delivery plans that lead to happy referenceable customers.
- 100% responsibility for owning the annual sales targets and delivering as per the quarterly budget.
- Continued pipeline building and demand generation activities to achieve 4x pipeline coverage.
- Liaison with Sales leadership and organizational teams to build a strong internal network and collaboration.
- Manage and maintain complete CRM and Account accuracy, at all times, along with sales cadence, administration and reporting to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- BA/BS degree in Business or other (or equivalent hands-on experience).
- SMB to enterprise level customer software sales and services experience with quota-carrying sales cycle delivery within industries.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with innate curiosity and resilience.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and commitment to data hygiene and accurate reporting.
- Willingness and appreciation of the sales process including cadence, forecasting and accurate reporting.
- A track record of consistently meeting and over-achieving quota.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English.
- Comfort working within an organization, building relationships, and finding support to be successful.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally if required.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role.
Travel: Position may require travel up to 20%