Provide presales solution demonstrations, technical and services advice of our FormsPro solution.
Summary of Responsibilities
OmniByte Technology is a growing software company in Fargo, ND and we are hiring experienced innovators looking for a fun place to create and be challenged. As a Presales Consultant, you will report directly to OmniByte’s CRO and work with customers and partners to design and present our FormsPro solution and services to customers. This role focuses on FormsPro using the latest technologies for business software developed in a mobile and/or cloud solution. An ideal candidate will possess strong customer communication and presentation skills, and is passionate about problem-solving and creating solutions which help businesses run more efficiently, improve quality, reduce costs. We are looking for those that dare to share crazy ideas and ask a lot of questions.
Presales Consultants are specialists in new sales and customer development. With an important role in the sale phase creating business opportunities with a solution-oriented perspective, the presales consultant will demonstrate to the customers how our product will fulfil their functional needs and deliver the value expected from the investment.
The Presales Consultant is accountable for the preparation of presentations and product demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships internally with their sales teams locally and internationally as well as with customers and partners.
Sales and Business Development Activity
- Provide answers to technical questions within the Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), or sales evaluation process.
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Build demonstrations aligned with the customers key business objectives.
- Demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ensure discipline of trust, respect, integrity, quality, excellence and passion to every customer engagement.
- Ensure the successful delivery of Free Trials and Proof of Concepts (POC) meet the customers’ success criteria and business initiatives.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of FormsPro and IFS products/certifications and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management.
- Appreciation of the major customers’ needs to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedback.
- Teamwork with Professionals Services to articulate a proper economical solution for the customer in relation with the evaluated and perceived value delivery.
- Manage a long-term relationship with a customer throughout the lifetime of sales and implementation process to become a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with sales channels providing strategy, guidance, tactics, and industry knowledge working towards quarterly and annual sales team objectives.
- Effectively convey FormsPro’s value proposition, product depth, technical architecture, and deployment model to customers/partners organizations.
- Create awareness of Professional Services consulting capabilities by inputting to the creation of campaigns, marketing materials, sales, and technical documentation.
- Actively contribute to marketing activities.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Establish, update, maintain and enhance all FormsPro demo environments for consistency, uptime, and performance for demonstration purposes.
- Create customer success story and knowledge sharing for both internal and external purposes.
- Coach and mentor fellow Presales Consultants through trainings and On Job hands on training.
- Lead and contribute on internal initiatives like designing and development of accelerators, templates or tools.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing OmniByte processes and methodology.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or other (or equivalent hands-on experience)
- Strong technical, research, analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid industry and software expertise in field service / mobile workforce industries for SMB to enterprise level customers.
- Ability to articulate and explain technologies with business acumen.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally if required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of FormsPro and IFS products, or similar competitive solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role.
Travel: Position may require travel up to 20%