COVID-19 Solutions for Oil & Gas Industry
FormsPro, a mobile application platform, allows users to create forms for their field service organizations. The drag-and-drop forms builder provides each company and user the ability to build the forms they need to ensure workers' safety and eliminate paper.
OmniByte Technology’s mission is to improve the work lives and safety of field service personnel – something they take to heart. “During this time of uncertainty, it is important to keep everyone safe,” said Ray Berry, President and CEO of OmniByte Technology. “This is a simple way to support those who keep providing the essential products and services we all need, each and every day.”
FormsPro, a mobile application, allows users to create forms for their field service organization. The drag-and-drop forms builder provides each company with the ability to build the forms they need to keep workers safe and eliminate paper. FormsPro requires no additional coding and can be set up quickly and efficiently.
FormsPro offers features like checkboxes, radio buttons, signatures, time and date stamp, and default entries. Each form can be personalized with your company colors and logos. In addition, FormsPro allows you to pull any report as a PDF, CSV, or Excel document. FormsPro requires no additional coding and can be set up quickly and efficiently.
Use FormsPro for your COVID-19 Solution and Compliance Needs
- Utilize forms to track employee health and well-being
- Send accurate COVID-19 reports, using real-time data from your team
- Track Compliance In FormsPro
- Winter blend gasoline waiver
- Tank integrity testing flexibility
- Ground Water & Air Quality Sampling
- Report Well Data
Economic Resiliency Grant
The North Dakota Department of Commerce has introduced the Economic Resiliency Grant to support North Dakota businesses with their COVID-19 solutions.
Applications open August 12, for companies who meet the following requirements:
- Have a permanent physical location in North Dakota
- Demonstrate financial viability prior to the coronavirus pandemic (including operational and workforce needs)
- Demonstrate a negative financial impact due to the coronavirus pandemic
- Demonstrate how the grant will improve the business' COVID-19 resiliency, e.g. purchase using grant proceeds will improve business conditions from a health and welfare or consumer confidence perspective
- Be in good standing with the ND Secretary of State or applicable tribal government
- Recipients must have made the investment in qualifying improvements on or after March 27, 2020 or use the money to make qualifying improvements on or prior to December 29, 2020
Ready to learn more?
Get Started with OmniByte