IFS Field Service Management (FSM) is a globally recognized leader in field service industies.
IFS FSM provides powerful capabilities for mobile field service, reverse logistics, spare parts management, IoT-connected service and omni-channel customer engagement. With IFS FSM, you’ll be prepped for whatever your industry encounters next.
- Workforce Scheduling and Planning
- Field Service Management
- Mobile Field Serivce
- Customer Engagement
- Reverse Logistics and Depot Repair
IFS FSM solutions help organizations like yours:
- Manage works orders, parts and assets to contracts, warranty, invoicing and billing.
- Raise service requests, diagnose issues and see all associated assets, contracts and parts to ensure SLAs are met.
- Access shipping and receiving, inventory and logistics, part costs and field demand quickly to increase turns and reduce obsolescence.
- Create, execute, revise, monitor and administer service contracts
- Create, administer, process and track warranties, claims and assets through their full lifecycles.
- Increase productivity and better serve customer through task automation, remote communication, and centralized project management capabilities.
With an expertise in multiple industries and Field Service Management, OmniByte Technology is an authorized IFS partner.
We help clients:
- Migrate from your current Field Service Management solution to IFS FSM.
- Maximize your implementation for operational efficiency.
- Utilize new technologies and solutions to drive revenue and reduce costs.
See how mobility and digital transformations will impact your business.
Learn about the IoT Connector and how data is an asset, making data actionable and reap the benefits!
Create predictive items for your team through dynamic scheduling.
Connect people and processes through your industrial settings for better agility.
Ready to learn more?
Get Started with OmniByte